Save money on your 2018 ICD-10 resources with our discounted book bundles!
Make sure your facility has the official ICD-10 code manual, packed with everything a hospital/payer needs for accurate and efficient diagnosis coding, as well full HIPAA compliance. Order your 2018 ICD-10-CM Expert for Hospitals/Payers today.
More than just the most recent code set for accurate diagnosis coding, you also get official guidelines, definitions and expert tips so you won’t lose out on reimbursement payments over coding errors. Like any DecisionHealth code book, the ICD-10-CM Expert for Hospital/Payers is designed with simple navigation, to help you find codes faster and boost productivity. Featuring the alphabetic index and tabular, plus code descriptions and conventions, this manual is organized the way coders are accustomed to viewing the code set. Get easy-to-understand coding information from experts that you can rely on to code claims accurately, prevent denials and secure every reimbursement dollar earned — order today!
- NEW! Appendices - all new, revised, deleted codes
- NEW! Muscle and nerve tables - providing crosswalks to codes
- NEW! Risk hierarchical condition code flag icon - added to comply with risk adjustment reporting requirements
- UPDATED! Complete HIPAA-mandated ICD-10-CM code set—all ICD-10-CM codes and descriptions, organized across 21 chapters, including external causes and reasons for visit
- UPDATED! ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting—authoritative coding rules provided by CMS and the NCHS
- UPDATED! Official Index—to easily navigate the new coding system using the index to the tabular section and the index to the external causes
- UPDATED! ICD-10 MS-DRG reimbursement edits—CC and MCC icons alert facility coders to diagnoses that act as both primary and complicating/major complicating conditions
- UPDATED! More than 200 code-specific illustrations —encourage better interpretation of clinical notes and ensure assignment of the correct code
- UPDATED! ICD-10 guidelines excerpts— embedded in the tabular at the code level
- UPDATED! Medical term definitions— clarify diseases and conditions
- UPDATED! Tables and indexes—including the Neoplasm and Drug and Chemical Tables and External Causes and Alphabetic Disease Indexes
- EXCLUDES 2 conventions—included along with all other coding conventions (Includes, Clarifying Terms, Code First and Use Additional Code notes)
- Placeholder “X”—added to 3-, 4- and 5-character codes requiring 7th characters with a dash (-) in the 7th character position to identify it is needed
- Defining ICD-10-CM—includes a background on ICD-10 and its conventions
- 7th character icons—indicate codes that require a 7th digit to ensure specificity and validity
- Color coding—color sidebars for easy identification of chapters
- Manifestation Code highlights—indicate codes that require pairing, plus blue “Code First” notes highlight manifestation codes requiring an etiology code
You may also be interested in the following product(s)