Keep your qualitative drug screen claims clean with the NEW Presumptive Drug Screen Code Decision Tree. These helpful coding guides eliminate confusion on new 2015 CPT codes used by private payers, and ensures your practice receives all the reimbursement deserved for drug screen services.
Each convenient, quick-reference guide features:
- Handy coding decision tree to help you select the correct drug screen code choice for codes 80300 - 80304.
- Quick reference chart on correct presumptive drug screen code based on the presumptive drug class and the method you use for testing.
- Reference list of Class A and Class B drugs.
- Summary and explanation of presumptive drug screens and guidelines for prescriptive drug classes.
- 8.5x11" sheets - The perfect size to slip into your CPT manual.
- Durable, double-sided laminated cards will stand up to every day use.
- Available in packs of 5 - Keep your entire coding staff compliant.