Ensure all the elements of a complete PQRS action plan to report successfully and escape penalties
CMS just sealed the deal in the final 2016 Medicare physician fee schedule. Meeting the new PQRS requirements is tougher than ever. You must report nine required measures across three national quality domains including at least one cross-cutting measure to avoid a potential 6% pay cut in 2018 based on your work in 2016.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Don't get penalized; get prepared. Register today to learn step-by-step how to build the ultimate PQRS action plan with strategies to ease compliance in the much harsher quality reporting environment in 2016.
Join Jeanne Chamberlin, the premier authority on PQRS, to get up-to-speed on the latest program changes with high-level strategies to develop a strong action plan to achieve quality reporting and avoid pay cuts. You will learn how to:
- Determine the best reporting option for your practice with this year's requirements.
- Use best practice strategies to avoid a PQRS pay cut (up to 2%) and a value-based modifier pay cut (up to 4%)
- Gain a potential revenue stream through the value-based modifier program, based on successful PQRS reporting
- Avoid common mistakes with tactics to meet new requirements and a deep-dive into the new measures
- Pick the right cross-cutting measures for your practice to escape the penalty