Simplify cognitive care:
Perform dementia assessment, report new code G0505 to get paid
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern
Dr. Lesley Manson, Psy.D
Level of Program:
With the implementation of new HCPCS code G0505—which pays a $238 national average—providers have a new revenue opportunity, but the service has 10 required elements that practices must report to gain payment. That’s a lot of requirements! This webinar will help practices understand what the requirements are, how to report them, and missteps to avoid.
Join expert speaker Dr. Lesley Manson, Psy.D, as she explains the importance of the new HCPCS code and its service requirements. You’ll get a clear breakdown of the elements that practices must report. Dr. Manson also will explain ways to implement a strategic plan to document G0505 fully and receive payment.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the service requirements for code G0505
- Implement a strategic plan to document the code fully and gain payment
- Know which patients you can perform the services for and how to identify them
- Provide in-depth coverage of the new cognitive and functional assessment code G0505, including when it applies and how often you can bill it
- Discuss reporting requirements for G0505, including 10 must-have documentation areas
- Cover how to report G0505 successfully—including a 10-point plan with a takeaway documentation checklist
Who Should Listen?
- Coding directors
- Billing directors
- Practice administrators
- Primary care physicians
Your Expert Presenter
Dr. Lesley Manson, Psy.D, serves as a clinical assistant professor and assistant chair of integrated initiatives at Arizona State University’s Doctor of Behavioral Health program. She provides consultation related to building and training for fiscally sustainable integrated care behavioral health programs. Dr. Manson has numerous publications on integration and is a co-author of Integrating Behavioral Health Into the Medical Home. She is a master trainer for the Institute for Health Care Communication and conducts workshops in the area of clinician-patient interaction, team-based care, and communication to meet healthcare’s triple/quadruple aim.
How the Webinar Works
- Add this webinar to your shopping cart or call toll-free 1-855-CALL-DH1 (1-855-225-5341).
- In advance of the webinar you will receive a toll free telephone number with dialing instructions and a link to download the course materials. Listen in and follow along live on the web or stream the training On Demand after the live date. Note: On Demand viewers are eligible for CEUs.
- There is no limit to the number of staff from your office who can listen to the webinar live via speakerphone* or view On Demand. Access to the On Demand version and its accompanying materials is guaranteed for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- When prompted, you will have an opportunity to ask your questions during the live webinar only.
Webinar system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webcast experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with detailed system requirements, your login information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
CAN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The On-Demand version is now available. Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $199 value!
* One phone line per registration fee. Additional connections subject to additional registration fees.