Want to maintain your accreditation? Find out what The Joint Commission is targeting in 2016.
Getting denied your accreditation means losing your approval to participate in Medicare. Can your facility afford that? Want to maintain your accreditation? Find out what The Joint Commission is targeting in 2017 by joining former Joint Commission executive Jennifer Cowel as she walks through a detailed review of new and changing requirements covered at the recent Executive Briefing.
From the new scoring matrix to new elements of performance to a new process surrounding Life Safety and the Environment of Care, we’ll review all the critical information and updates you need to know to survive your survey next year.
We’ll cover all you need to know from the Executive Briefing, including:
- How the new SAFER matrix will work
- How to prepare your staff to meet the new scoring methods
- Latest on Joint Commission expectations for infection control
- Latest developments on meeting new CMS emergency preparedness requirements
- Review of changes to the Life Safety survey process
Save your organization time, money and aggravation with this 60-minute breakdown of top Joint Commission targets in 2017 and professional advice on how to meet upcoming requirements.