Take a deep dive into key ortho code changes to ensure you are prepared for the first diagnosis code update in five years and guarantee full reimbursement.
It’s final — more than 3,000 ICD-10-CM code changes are coming. Is your practice ready for the massive code update on Oct. 1? General understanding of ICD-10-CM is not enough. To truly excel as a specialty practice coder, you must understand the nuances of diagnosis codes as applied to the patient population you serve.
Get an ortho-focused overview of proposed ICD-10-CM additions, deletions and revisions and how they will influence musculoskeletal coding Oct. 1. After this intensive webinar with coding expert Ruby O’Brochta Woodward, you’ll:
- Find out about key code changes to post-operative complication codes – you won’t be coding post-op hemorrhages and hematomas the same way after Oct. 1
- Learn exactly how new bunion codes differ from hallux valgus. Tip: The code you select could affect payment
- Get guidance on how to navigate the new atypical pathological femoral fracture codes, as well as traumatic foot and ankle fracture codes
- Gain a working understanding of the bilateral extremity nerve disorder codes
- Learn the documentation and code selection requirements for the new periprosthetic fractures around joint implants
- Find out about a new ICD-10 code to help you communicate when an arthroscopic procedure converts to an open surgery
Approved for 1 AAPC or BMSC CEU