The key to unlock the mystery behind the meaning of denial codes is here!
The 2017 Plain English Descriptions for Denial Codes will help you interpret denial causes correctly and respond quickly to improve your billing and ensure full reimbursement on your claims.
Order your copy of the only guide in the market today that delivers fundamental insight into who can file a claim, how to correct it and what action you can take in the future to avoid them in the first place.
For each of the 6 types of status codes covered in this guide, you’ll get a layman’s explanation of what has occurred to trigger the delay, as well as specific instruction how to correct the error. You’ll also discover how to navigate the five levels of the Medicare appeals process, including access to detailed instructions on the necessary requirements, time limits, dismissal reasons and more.
Features of this one-of-a kind tool include:
- Plain English Descriptions for more than 1,850 claims status codes—guidance needed to interpret denial causes and respond quickly, helping manage account receivables successfully and improve billing.
- Remittance Advice Remark codes
- Claim Adjustment Reasons codes
- Health Care Claim Status Category codes
- Health Claim Status Remarks codes
- Action steps to quickly resolve delayed reimbursement—specific to the remark code your carrier gives you.
- Numerical arrangement—easily locate the information you're looking for. Remittance Advice Remark Codes are listed in sections by M, MA and N codes, while CARC, CSCC and CSC codes are listed in chronological order.
- Advanced Beneficiary Notice instructions
- A step-by-step explanation of the unique rules that govern each state of appeal—discover how to navigate the five levels of the Medicare appeals process, including detailed instructions on the necessary requirements, time limits, dismissal reasons and more.