Gain confidence in coding gynecological procedures with precision to ensure full reimbursement for your services with this all-in-one specialty and CPT® coding resource.
DecisionHealth’s 2017 Illustrated Coding & Billing Expert for OB/GYN is the most comprehensive resource of its kind, complete with updated CPT codes, official AMA guidelines, powerful CPT to ICD-10 crosswalks and ICD-10 guidance. Additionally, specialty-tailored sections offering detailed explanations of anatomy, physiology and documentations needed for relevant sections of ICD-10-CM make this the most complete code book companion on the market.
Optimized for medical necessity and reimbursement understanding, this guide focuses on a subset of gastroenterological surgeries, medicine and ancillary services CPT® codes chosen by experts who take into consideration utilization, denial risk and complexity.
No more reaching for a multitude of code books and wasting time searching the web for missing details – order the one book that provides all the specialty-specific guidance you need for compliant coding.
- EXCLUSIVE! AMA CPT® Guidelines—convenient access to official guidance, directly from the source
- NEW! HCPCS codes—for OB/GYN-specific supplies, equipment, procedures, or services
- NEW! E/M exam checklist—a helpful OB/GYN-specific appendix
- UPDATED! 2017 CPT® codes—for OB/GYN procedures
- UPDATED! Powerful ICD-10-CM crosswalks—identify medical necessity with CPT® to ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding crosswalks
- UPDATED! Plain English descriptions—for hundreds of OB/GYN codes/code groups
- UPDATED! Code-specific RVUs—determine fees, global days, assistant-at-surgery and prior approval at a glance
- UPDATED! NCCI edits—help identify which codes are bundled and which codes can be billed separately
- UPDATED! High-quality, annotated illustrations— provide visual clarification for coding
- UPDATED! Pub 100 references and CPT Assistant references
- Overview of Documentation requirements—for ICD-10-CM OB/GYN diagnoses
- Documentation checklists—for ICD-10-CM OB/GYN diagnoses