Seamlessly add advanced care planning services to increase your practice revenue
With the right billing and operational tools and guidance, adding advanced care planning (ACP) services to your practice can improve patient care and increase your earnings – by $86 each time you bill*! Medicare now covers billing for two new CPT codes for end-of-life discussions and planning, 99497 and 99498. PLUS, they’re billable without copayment when combined with the annual wellness visit (AWV).
Take advantage of this substantial opportunity and join Robert Zorowitz, M.D., M.B.A., C.M.D., to explore the pertinent details of this new billing opportunity. You will discover expert tips and strategies for adding these services to your workflow legally and seamlessly to earn more money. After just 60 minutes you will:
- Gain a full understanding of ACP and what purpose it fulfills for medical practices just like yours
- Know which key personnel to bring into the ACP discussion to ensure they act within their scope before you bill
- Prepare forms and resources you need to provide competent ACP services
- Learn effective communication methods for approaching patients to start the ACP conversation
- Identify medical versus legal services to know what you should and should not do for the patient
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Get all the details you need to assess and decide if adding ACP services can work for your practice to add a significant new revenue stream legally and in a short amount of time.