The 2017 Physician Practice Billing Answers is the only complete billing tool you need to ensure full reimbursement, improve efficiency and drive down both denied claims and compliance risk for your medical practice.
This single resource leaves no stone unturned when it comes to keeping your practice compliant and profitable, delivering information in easy-to-navigate sections on topics that mean the most including:
- UPDATED SECTION 1: PQRS Incentives—understand how PQRS works and how to participate to guarantee you both receive your bonus and avoid payment penalty.
- SECTION 2: Fundamentals of Medicare— master common terms, concepts and requirements essential to Medicare coding, billing and compliance. Designed especially for professionals who are new to the field of healthcare.
- SECTION 3: Medicare Special Services Billing
- Non-Physician Practitioner (NPPs) & certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs): NPPs and CRNAs play important roles, but incorporating them into your practice can be complicated. You'll get strategies to ensure you receive full reimbursement and your claims won't be denied.
- Annual Wellness Visits (AWVs): Ensure that your wellness visits are quick and efficient while complying with all Medicare and CDC rules with this set of three forms, which include: Initial and Subsequent patient visits, and the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form.
- SECTION 4: Modifier Billing Rules Simplified— ensure your team understands how and when to use modifiers, resulting in fewer denials, higher reimbursement and reduced audit risk.