Gain proven solutions to specialty-specific E/M, surgical and ancillary pain management coding challenges with the 2017 Pain Management Coding Answers.
This specialty coder’s go-to reference builds and improves pain management coding skills with official sources and detailed explanations to reinforce coding decisions related to pain management services.
Endorsed by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance (BMSC) as a preparation guide for the Specialty Coding Professional — Pain Management (SCP-PM) or Advanced Coding Specialist—Pain Management (ACSPM) certifications, this authoritative answer book delivers critical core principles coders must master to build competency in this specialty area.
- Real-life coding specialty scenarios—including the most commonly performed pain management procedures, including trigger point, SI and transformational injections and epidurals
- Official sources—cited for reference
- Detailed, plain-English explanations—of detailed pain management coding scenarios, allowing even non-clinicians to code and bill correctly
- Easy-to-reference sections—organized in sections familiar to specialty coders
- E/M coding guidance—tailored for pain management
- Highlighted tips, hints, definitions and warnings—identify important management billing and coding information
- Critical coding principles—to help new pain coders build competency in this specialty area.
- A mock examination and answer key—to test pain management billing knowledge
You may also be interested in the following product(s)