Save money on your 2018 resources with our discounted bundles!
If your practice bills for Medicare services, durable medical equipment (DME), injections, drugs, and other medical supplies, you need to stay on top of HCPCS coding information. You’ll do that and prevent denials, audits and payment delays with the 2018 HCPCS Level II Expert.
With the newest 2018 edition, have everything you need to know about each HCPCS code including new changes, DMEPOS, PQRS and Pub 100 information and modifiers. Not to mention helpful advice, and code-specific details, such as icons and helpful reimbursement indicators, all at your fingertips for easy access within seconds. Order your copy and start maximizing your practice’s payments today.
- UPDATED! New, revised and deleted HCPCS Level II Codes—with icons to identify changes
- UPDATED! Expanded alphabetical index— organized with guidance and input from experienced coding and billing professionals
- UPDATED! DMEPOS icons—identify Medicare allowed billing opportunities for durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies
- UPDATED! Deleted codes crosswalks—display valid codes that have replaced temporary codes and other deletions
- UPDATED! G Codes for PQRS—clarify requirements for PQRS reporting programs
- UPDATED! National Coverage Determination (NCD) policy code-level citations—ensure compliance with Medicare coverage policy for certain procedures and professional services
- UPDATED! Medicare Pub 100 information—with associated code and an Appendix of full descriptions
- UPDATED! Table of Drugs Appendix—with J codes cross-referenced to brand names
- UPDATED! APC and ASC payment icons—show those codes payable under Outpatient Prospective Payment Systems (OPPS) and those that can use 18 ASC groupings
- UPDATED! AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS— identify where to find critical guidance on challenging HCPCS Level II codes or sections
- UPDATED! Age and sex edit icons—indicate code restrictions at a glance, based on patient information
- UPDATED! Icons for specific payment rules— indicate coverage rules and patient responsibility for drugs and services not reimbursed by Medicare
- High-quality illustrations—provide visual insight into specific equipment, supplies and services