Save money on your 2017 resources with our discounted bundles!
Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2017 Standard Edition. The AMA publishes the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT code guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel. It doesn’t get any more official than that! Order your AMA CPT® 2017 Standard Edition today to ensure you are coding accurately and compliantly.
- A comprehensive index–helps locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation
- Illustrated Anatomical and Procedural Review–a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics
- Clinical Examples–provide a useful tool and guidance for reporting services provided to patients
- Alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section–eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology–improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions–provides a quick reference to 2017 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendixes–offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, add-on codes and vascular families