Save money on your 2018 resources with our discounted bundles!
Enhance your ICD-10 coding specificity with all relevant anatomy and physiology guidance related to coding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS with the 2018 Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer.
Designed for the non-facility and facility coder, this trainer covers all the body systems ICD-10 uses, plus specific details about how ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS are used to accurately identify the appropriate diagnosis/condition to make the right coding decision.
- UPDATED—Side-by-side comparison of Official Coding Guidelines (by body system) between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM—verify the commonalities and differences between the two systems.
- Detailed review of each body system—with in-depth information on cells, tissues and organs that comprise each body system.
- Explanation anatomical and physiological documentation requirements understand how the specific body areas are recorded for code capture in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
- Detailed ICD-10-PCS information—to increase your knowledge on ICD-10 diagnosis coding.
- ICD-10-CM diagnostic coding questions—quiz yourself on chapter information within each body system.
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter—assists in testing your knowledge of what you have just learned.
- Detailed, full-page anatomy illustrations—plus code-specific illustrations have been integrated into the book, allowing for better interpretation of clinical notes and coding with greater specificity.