With the 60-day overpayment rule in effect, which imposes stiffer than ever penalties for common coding mistakes, this resource is must-have to protect your practice!
The E/M Bell Curve & Auditing Sourcebook is the most comprehensive tool you’ll find to help you test and assess your E/M billing and utilization patterns to spot red flags of under- or over-coding and correct your behaviors to drive down audit risk.
This data-driven analysis workbook allows you plot your own E/M billing utilization numbers against national averages to see how your coding matches up in a matter of seconds. But it doesn’t stop there – you also get official E/M coding guidelines and guidance to help you adjust your coding up or down. In addition, you get E/M case scenarios and audit tool templates to practice and self-test for correct E/M auditing.
This since E/M sourcebook has it all – order yours today!
- UPDATED! E/M utilization data—for 48 E/M codes for 59 different specialties
- UPDATED! Bonus CD for easy bell-curve generation—Includes pre-populated spreadsheets, organized by specialty, to help you save time and zero-in on unique E/M billing patterns.
- Real-world E/M charts to audit— based on real cases and spanning all major places of service
- Comprehensive answer key—after each chart audit case is a detailed answer key showing a complete audit by an expert, including written notes
- Expanded bell curve templates— quickly chart billing patterns against national norms