<< View Sample Pages >>
Keep updated on the latest edits and learn how to use NCCI edits to steer clear of trouble and still get the reimbursement you deserve. With a year's subscription to Medicare National Correct Coding Sourcebook, we will send a completely updated book each quarter. Your subscription will begin from the date of purchase.
- All published NCCI tables and code pairs – including Column 1, Column 2 and Mutually Exclusive codes
- Anesthesia codes included in every quarterly edition – no need to look these up elsewhere
- CMS policy narratives that describe the principles used to develop edits – understand the reasons behind the guidelines and regulations
- New book each quarter – keep the outdated editions to ensure older denied claims are accurately resubmitted and adjudicated properly
- Supplemental chapters – identify NCCI edits for HCPCS Level II codes and CPT Category III codes'
Format: Four quarterly softbound books
- Bulk / Group Pricing
Did you know that Contexo Media offers competitive pricing on coding and billing books, tools, eLearning, and CodeitRightOnline for your organization?
If you're interested in learning more about bulk or group pricing discounts, please contact:
General Manager, Contexo Media
Or contact our customer service department at: