Correctly interpreting and reporting medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2014 Professional Edition. Straight from the American Medical Association (AMA), this is the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT coding rules and guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel. Covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes.
- Improved! A comprehensive index — revised and enhanced for 2013 to better aid you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym, or abbreviation. An expansion of the pathology and laboratory index entries to include analytes and the elimination of redundancy throughout the rest of the index result in an index that is clearer and quicker to search.
- More! Anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed. Five new illustrations provide more information for those coding from the Cardiovascular System subsection of Surgery.
- New! Listing of proprietary test names for multi-analyte assays — puts you ahead of the curve by informing you of existing tests that have yet to meet all of the necessary requirements to be placed among the Category I codes
- E/M reference tables — summarize the requirements for reporting E/M services thereby helping you to select and validate proper E/M coding
- Coding tips throughout each section — improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Section-specific table of contents — provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Reference tables — define and differentiate key parameters in large families of codes
- Updated citations to CPT® Assistant, Clinical Examples in Radiology, and CPT® Changes — gives you immediate information to popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provide a quick reference to 2013 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Fourteen appendixes — offer you quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes, vascular families
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- Bulk / Group Pricing
Did you know that Contexo Media offers competitive pricing on coding and billing books, tools, eLearning, and CodeitRightOnline for your organization?
If you're interested in learning more about bulk or group pricing discounts, please contact:
General Manager, Contexo Media
Or contact our customer service department at: