Save money on your 2018 ICD-10 resources with our discounted bundles!
Code claims accurately, prevent denials and secure every reimbursement dollar earned with the ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians, fully updated for 2018.
Ensure your practice has the official ICD-10 code manual that has everything a medical practice coder needs for accurate and efficient diagnosis coding, as well as full HIPAA compliance.
More than just the code set, you also get official guidelines, definitions and expert tips so you won’t lose out on reimbursement payments over coding errors. Like any DecisionHealth code book, the ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians is designed with simple navigation, to help you find codes faster and boost productivity. Featuring the alphabetic index and tabular, plus code descriptions and conventions, this manual is organized the way coders are accustomed to viewing the code set. You simply won’t need any other ICD-10-CM coding reference.
Get easy-to-understand coding information from the expert that you can rely on — order today!
- NEW! Appendices—all new, revised, deleted codes
- NEW! Muscle and nerve tables—providing crosswalks to codes
- NEW! Risk hierarchical condition code flag icon—added to cpmly with risk adjustment reporting requirements
- UPDATED! Complete HIPAA-mandated ICD-10-CM code set—all ICD-10-CM codes and descriptions, organized across 21 chapters, including external causes and reasons for visit
- UPDATED! ICD-10 guidelines excerpts — embedded in the Tabular at the code level
- EXCLUDES 2 conventions—included along with all other coding conventions (Includes, Clarifying Terms, Code First and Use Additional Code notes)
- Placeholder “X”—added to 3-, 4- and 5-character codes requiring 7th characters with a dash (-) in the 7th character position to identify it is needed
- UPDATED! More than 200 code-specific illustrations —encourage better interpretation of clinical notes and ensure assignment of the correct code
- UPDATED! Medical term definitions— clarify diseases and conditions
- UPDATED! Tables and indexes—including the Neoplasm and Drug and Chemical Tables and External Causes and Alphabetic Disease Indexes
- UPDATED! ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting—authoritative coding rules provided by CMS and the NCHS giving coding direction and guidance
- UPDATED! Official Index—to easily navigate the new coding system using the index to the tabular section and the index to the external causes
- 7th character icons—indicate codes that require a 7th digit to ensure specificity and validity
- Manifestation Code highlights—indicate codes that require pairing, plus blue “Code First” notes next to highlight manifestation codes requiring an etiology code
- Coding Tips—offer guidance and raise red flags to encourage compliance and accurate reimbursement
- Defining ICD-10-CM—including a background on ICD-10 and its conventions
- Color coding—color sidebars for easy identification of chapters
You may also be interested in the following product(s)