Save money on your 2017 ICD-10 resources with our discounted bundles!
Empower accurate, complete procedure coding in the hospital setting with the 2017 ICD-10-PCS, complete with all valid ICD-10 procedure codes and descriptions.
Unlike other codebooks, DecisionHealth’s’ ICD-10-PCS Expert enables coders to familiarize themselves with valid code construction via tables rather than code lists for ease of use. Quickly navigate the 16 sections and get up to speed on the PCS coding system with tables arranged by general procedure type, official guidelines for coding and reporting and all the knowledge required to assign the correct ICD-10-PCS codes. Get easy-to-understand coding information from experts that you can rely on for accurate and efficient procedural coding, as well as keeping you HIPAA compliant — order today!
• UPDATED! Official ICD-10-PCS Coding Guidelines—for assigning codes in the Medical, Surgical and Obstetrics sections
• Tables for code selection—organized into 16 sections for easy reference, each containing detailed tables that specify valid combinations of code values
• Instruction regarding ICD-10-PCS conventions—including the unique 7-character structure and its dependencies
• Coverage icons—identify non-covered and limited coverage procedures
• Alphabetical index—listing procedures by keyword
• ICD-10-PCS coding scenarios—more than 100 procedure descriptions to test your use of the alphabetic index and code tables, with answers provided in the appendix