Save money on your 2017 CPT coding resources with our discounted bundles!
Order the most trusted, official CPT® resource from the AMA to correctly report medical procedures and services in 2017.
Accurate reporting and billing of medical procedures and services starts with the CPT® 2017 Professional Edition, the definitive AMA-authored resource proven to help health care professionals establish the procedural coding advantage. Covering hundreds of 2017 CPT codes, official coding rules and clear anatomical and procedural illustrations, you have everything you need to ensure accurate reimbursements.
Only the AMA, with the help of physicians and other experts in the health care community, creates and maintains the CPT code set. No other codebook can provide the official guidelines to code medical services and procedures properly. Get your book from DecisionHealth today
- UPDATED CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations—provide cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources to enhance understanding of the CPT code set
- Illustrated Anatomical and Procedural Review—a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics
- Coding tips throughout each section—improve understanding of the code set’s nuances
- Evaluation and Management Reference Tables—summarize the requirements for reporting E/M services and help the user select and validate proper E/M coding
- Comprehensive index—aids the user in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations for key codes—help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Appendix of multianalyte assays with algorithmic analyses—provides an administrative code set of single-sourced (laboratory or manufacturer) tests
- Enhanced table of contents—allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without the need to refer to specific sections
- Section-specific tables of contents—provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions—provides a quick reference to 2017 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendixes—offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes and vascular families