Save money on your 2017 resources with our discounted bundles!
Enhance your ICD-10 coding specificity with all relevant anatomy and physiology guidance related to coding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS with the 2017 Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer.
Designed for the non-facility and facility coder, this trainer covers all the body systems ICD-10 uses, plus specific details about how ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS are used to accurately identify the appropriate diagnosis/condition to make the right coding decision.
It’s the perfect anatomy reference guide to have on your shelf for isolated scenarios when you need additional insight or guidance. Order your copy today in addition to your ICD-10 coding manuals.
- UPDATED—Side-by-side comparison of Official Coding Guidelines (by body system) between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM—verify the commonalities and differences between the two systems.
- Detailed review of each body system—with in-depth information on cells, tissues and organs that comprise each body system.
- Explanation anatomical and physiological documentation requirements understand how the specific body areas are recorded for code capture in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
- Detailed ICD-10-PCS information—to increase your knowledge on ICD-10 diagnosis coding.
- ICD-10-CM diagnostic coding questions—quiz yourself on chapter information within each body system
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter—assists in testing your knowledge of what you have just learned.
- Detailed, full-page anatomy illustrations—plus code-specific illustrations have been integrated into the book, allowing for better interpretation of clinical notes and coding with greater specificity.