Assess your levels of readiness for ICD-10 with the ICD-10 Preparation Analyzer. This critical tool provides practices with the first step to a successful ICD-10 implementation. Use this set of exams to identify knowledge gaps and create a training roadmap.
A proprietary databse has been developed of more than 500 ICD-10-specific questions to challenge you and your staff's knowledge and understanding of every aspect of ICD-10. Start in "Learning mode", where you'll not only see the questions you missed, but also see detailed explanations of the correct answers. Then, move on to "Quiz mode," to simulate actual ICD-10 proficiency exams.
The 2015 ICD-10 Preparation Analyzer contains:
- ICD-10-CM Learning Mode Exam #1 - 75 Questions
- ICD-10-CM Quiz Mode Exam #1 - 75 Questions
- ICD-10-CM Learning Mode Exam #2 - 100 Questions
- ICD-10-CM Quiz Mode Exam #2 - 100 Questions
- ICD-10-PCS Learning Mode Exam - 50 Questions
- ICD-10-PCS Quiz Mode Exam - 50 Questions
This thorough set of exams will help your coding staff to:
- Prepare for proficiency exams with a thorough overview of all chapters of ICD-10-CM.
- Bolster understanding of Official Coding Guidelines.
- Master ICD-10-PCS coding conventions and coding from the Medical, Surgical and Obstetrics chapters.
- Understand ICD-10-CM conventions and howt hese new conventions affect your coding choices in different scenarios.
- Bulk / Group Pricing
DecisionHealth is pleased to offer you bulk discount pricing on our books and per user rates on our electronic and data products. Package discount pricing is available for all products including books, eLearning, training, applications and data products.
Please contact us at any time for a custom package that benefits your practice or facility.
Contact information is:
For Additional Information, please contact:
Hours: Mon-Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Toll-free: 1-855-CALL-DH1 (1-855-225-5341)
Local Calls: 1-301-287-2682
Two Washingtonian Center
9737 Washingtonian Blvd., Ste. 200
Gaithersburg, MD 20878-7364