The 2014 Medicare Coverage Sourcebook provides the Medicare coder or biller with the most up-to-date coverage information from the Pub. 100 Internet Only Manuals (IOMs). This book has been organized according to general guidelines, regulations, and other relevant coverage information pertaining to Medicare.
- Extensive alphabetical index – helps you locate the exact policy you need quickly
- New policy icons for policies implemented within the past year – quickly locate this year’s policies that could impact you financially
- Preventive service coverage – information on all types of exams and screenings covered by Medicare
- DME, prosthetic and orthotic guidelines – find out how and where to bill for these services, along with reimbursement policies for specific items
- Billing information for nonphysician practitioners and payment methodologies – helps you bill appropriately
- Specialty-specific guidelines and regulations for Medicare coverage – identify rules targeted at your specialty
- Explanations of how and why National and Local Coverage Decisions (NCDs, LCDs) are created and determined – helps you educate physicians and other staff
- Listing of Part A, Part B, DME, and RHHI MACs by state – allows you to quickly locate and contact the appropriate Medicare Administrator Contractor.
- Bulk / Group Pricing
Did you know that Contexo Media offers competitive pricing on coding and billing books, tools, eLearning, and CodeitRightOnline for your organization?
If you're interested in learning more about bulk or group pricing discounts, please contact:
General Manager, Contexo Media
Or contact our customer service department at: